No line manger responsibilities
Provides support and recommendations to the Head of Revenue in strategic planning and day-to-day management of operational and tactical decisions relating to the achieving Revenue targets and profit improvement.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maximise occupancy and revenue in line with targets and profit improvement plans.
- Manage and support the Revenue Assistants to ensure they perform at the highest standards to support the overall holiday sales performance.
- Set short, medium and long terms targets to maximise revenue potential.
- Develop and monitor reports to manage performance across all channels.
- Manage performance versus budget and forecast ensuring all concerns and opportunities are escalated as soon as they arise.
- Develop and manage promotional calendar including offer proposals, execution and reporting.
- Manage third party relationships to develop performance, insight and new opportunities.
- Seek new routes to market that deliver incremental growth in need periods.
- Make recommendations on improving the fleet mix, caravan/lodge, 2/3 bedroom, pet friendly, non-smoking etc. both in season and during annual fleet replacement project.
- Develop profiling strategy to minimise gaps and maximise revenue opportunity.
- Create plans and measures for maximising hire fleet revenue from sub hire.
- Monitor vacant pitch report to ensure flexi fleet opportunities are ceased upon early.
- Prepare weekly sales briefs for Marketing and the Sales teams, highlighting upcoming concerns/opportunities, current offers, third party activity and any relevant market insight.
- Manage the Owners Sub hire scheme, monitoring participation and ensuring I line with our overall holiday sales targets.
- Monitor ancillary sales, developing new incentives to drive additional revenue, including the creation of new charges/supplements.
- Monitor non-holidaymaker bookings such as staff standby, repair, entertainment, SWOP to ensure minimal impact to sales targets.
- Carry out annual park reviews, create pricing strategy, pricing and discount plan to coincide with annual brochure launch.
- Work with Marketing Team on direction and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Work with Sales Managers/TLs on additional revenue generation and outbound campaigns.
- Develop departmental processes to help irradiate unnecessary tasks and improve productivity.
- Liaise with Website Development Manager to understand the park-by-park performance in terms of pageviews, customer journeys, funnel conversion and online booking searches to help identify optimal locations for promotional material.
- Liaise with Reservation Systems Manager to ensure product, pricing, discounts loaded correctly and reporting in place to support decision making.
- Host daily operational revenue meetings with other RMs/RAs.
- Engage in weekly tactical revenue meeting, sharing insight and recommendations for driving revenue at your parks and planning forthcoming weeks.
- Prepare for monthly strategic revenue meeting with the wider team, presenting overall position and forward plans.
- Attend monthly Departmental Team Manager meetings to prioritise workloads and plans.
- Benchmark and record our product/price versus competitor in order set long term strategy for parks position in the market.
- Support Head of Revenue in writing monthly Holiday Sales paper.
- Host regular General Manager Sales calls, minimum fortnightly during season.
- Liaise with Region Directors on a regular basis to feedback on park performance and forward planning.
- Maintain strong product knowledge, including website content to maximise performance.
- Support Head of Revenue as and when needed.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the company health and safety policies and procedures and ensure safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Ensure that your behaviour and that of others reflects the company values.