Personal Trainer - Western Super-Mare - Up to £46,566 OTE pro rata - Full-time
Our fitness team in Weston-Super-Mare Club Fitness & Wellbeing Centre currently have an opportunity for a Personal Trainer. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into Wellbeing Lead and even management roles.
As a Personal Trainer you will;
- Build your PT business around a basic gym floor contract.
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carry out health MOT's, group exercise classes, inductions, general gym duties and personal training sessions You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
To succeed as a Personal Trainer you:
- Will be confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Be committed to working full time in the role to grow your own PT client base
- Have been training for a while or you've recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator - as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £14,826 - £46,566 OTE pro rata
Closing date - 13/04/2021
Location - Weston-Super-Mare
Contract - Permanent, full-time
Weekly Hours - 32
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post