Chef - West Mersea Holiday Park
Seasonal | Part & full time includes days, evenings and weekends
Park Holidays UK Ltd has a collection of 31 Holiday Parks around the South Coast of England stretching from Devon to Suffolk. We are looking for a Seasonal Chef to join our team at West Mersea.
If you enjoy working with customers, then we would love to hear from you.
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification required.
- Proven experience working within a kitchen environment required.
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business
- To read and work to all notices in your work area
- To assist the Company in providing the highest standard of cooking and services in all catering areas
- To work to menus and receipts as advised by the Company
- To take delivery and store food items as directed by the Company
- To complete temperature checks as directed by the Company
- To comply with portion control as per menus and record all waste
- Cleaning duties as per cleaning requirements/specifications
- To monitor the requisition of stocks as required from the Corporate Recipe specification and Portion specification, keeping minimum holding levels
- To ensure that the standard of cooking, presentation and 'BOH' service is implemented to standard operating manuals
- To direct and maintain hygiene standards to meet Company Food Safety/cook chill requirements, including the administration
- To have strict control and security of stocks, implement Company stock take as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control
- To set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.