Bar Team - Sand Le Mere - Tunstall
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To carry out all duties within the bars areas to agreed operating standards
To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of bottles and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To prepare and pour drinks ordered
- To deliver food to tables as and when required
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation
- To report cloudy / frothy beer and any faulty equipment to the Supervisor or Complex Manager
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts using the till systems provided and in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To ensure the room is cleaned and kept tidy during your shift, collecting glasses, clearing tables and tidying chairs where needed.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.