Accommodation Cleaner - Trevella Park, Newquay
£16.00 per unit plus holiday pay
Required Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays or a combination
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to work at Trevella holiday park, part of Bridge Leisure.
Your role as an Accommodation Cleaner will be to ensure that all allocated units of accommodation are cleaned to the high standard. You will be responsible to deliver the accommodation to the specification set by the company within the allotted time of a changeover, reporting to the Housekeeping assistant any maintenance or inventory issues identified.
- To clean allocated units to company standards, Monday, Friday and Saturday, or a combination of days
- Make beds
- Report to housekeeping any maintenance or inventory issues identified.
- Training included and all equipment provided.
- Work with your friend in you wish
- Excellent Pay Rate per accommodation that you clean.
Trevella Park is an established park situated 1 mile from Crantock and 2 miles from Newquay. It is a family friendly park with a mix of accommodation. We pride ourselves in our return business and have many loyal customers who return each year.
We offer 25% discount off our holidays, food and 15% off drinks, we also provide free uniform and a brilliant employee recognition scheme.
If you possess all the above, please email your CV.