Touring Warden - Silver Sands, Lossiemouth
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs of the Touring Area to agreed operating standards.
- Cleaning and maintenance of the shower block facilities
- Interaction on a daily basis with touring and camping customers
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- Provide a service to the Holidaymakers
- Ensure that all Cleaning/ maintenance jobs completed have the correct paperwork completed so it can be recorded of our system
- Distribute deliveries from a central point to the relevant department
- Collection of rubbish and litter, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound
- Assist guests with the delivery of luggage if required
- Carry out fleet snagging and repairs as directed by your line manager
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager,
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Deal with customers who have issues, advice action being taken, and resolve and to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments