Maintenance Operative -Silver Sands Holiday Park, Lossiemouth, Moray
Salary: Meets minimum wage
Silver Sands is set on the Moray Coast approx. 40 miles East of Inverness and 60 miles west of Aberdeen, ideal for walking, cycling and spotting wildlife (regulars include Dolphins, Whales, Osprey, deer, rabbits, Red squirrels and foxes). .
It is near the town of Elgin and has a mix of privately owned, rental static caravans and touring pitches. Facilities include onsite Bars, restaurant, Fish and Chip Shop, Convenience store, indoor heated swimming pool, small games room and laundrette
Driving Licence essential.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs of the Park's facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Prepare the accommodation and facilities for the summer and winter programmes to agreed operating standards
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- Carry out repairs on site / in venues, and caravans in line with instructions from Maintenance Manager and to the agreed operating standard
- Provide a service to the owners and carry out any repairs raised by them
- Ensure that all maintenance jobs completed have the correct paperwork completed so it can be recorded of our system
- Carry out repairs to equipment in accommodation units/caravans in line with job requests and to the agreed operating standards
- Collection of rubbish and litter, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound
- Aiding with the siting and movement of caravans
- Carry out fleet snagging and repairs as directed by your line manager
- Deliver gas bottles to owners and guests caravans
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager, Maintenance Manager or the Company
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Deal with customers who have issues, advice action being taken, and resolve and to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- To wear necessary protective clothing and safety boots provided by the Company
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.