Hospitality Assistant - Fairlop Waters Country Park
- Salary: £8.91 per hour
- Type: Part-Time and Casual
- Location: Fairlop Waters Country Park, IG6 3HN
- Closing Date: 18th April 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals, experienced in working in the hospitality sector and passionate about delivering customer service excellence to join our team at Fairlop Waters. We are embarking on exciting changes to further develop and expand our food & beverage experience. This is a large country park catering to a wide range of customers, events, functions and activities, so if you want to join us to help put Fairlop Waters firmly back on the map, this is the place for you!
- To assist generally with preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages.
- To assist with a wide range of hospitality events and functions.
- To work as part of a team to deliver customer service excellence, to ensure an enjoyable experience for customers.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within a hospitality or public facility.
- Delivering high quality customer service.
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the position please send your CV together with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience.