Front Of House Team Member - Derby
Now is the time to Join Oxygen Freejumping Derby!!
Oxygen Freejumping is a chain of trampoline parks in the UK putting the customer experience at the heart of everything we do. Each Oxygen Park is a unique activity offering blended sport, play, fun with everything from classes, Freejumping session and Birthday Parties.
At Oxygen Freejumping Derby we are looking for great talent to join our team.
We have a part time Front Of House Team Member opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an engaging & inclusive experience for all customers.
- Establishing customer requirements; suggesting most suitable products for the customer, up-selling and suggesting promotions.
- Check-in and book customers effectively and efficiently.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Seeking customer feedback, personally acting on feedback where possible.
- Always putting safety first.
- Operating a range of equipment.
- Being part of an amazing team.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Be confident and have excellent communication skills and a real flare for customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi task.
- Thinking on your feet and trouble shooting.
- Performance Driven.
- The ability to engage with all customers.
- Time Management
- The highest standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation
- A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 food hygiene qualification is desirable but not essential
We will have a number of shifts available and are looking for flexible members to join us. Our busiest times will be at the weekends, bank holidays, during the school holidays and after school hours so availability across these peak periods is essential