Food & Beverage Supervisor - Derby
Now is the time to Join Oxygen Freejumping Derby!!
Oxygen Freejumping is a chain of trampoline parks in the UK putting the customer experience at the heart of everything we do. Each Oxygen Park is a unique activity offering blended sport, play, fun with everything from classes, Freejumping session and Birthday Parties.
At Oxygen Freejumping Derby we are looking for great talent to join our team.
We have a part time Food & Beverage Team Leader opportunity
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new initiatives
- Completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Build and maintain solid relationships within the park
- Creating a sense of community
- Taking the stress out the family day out.
- Duty Manager Responsibilities
- Being part of an amazing team
- Key Performance Indicators
- NPS/Mystery Shop & Feedback for Department
- Health & Safety for department
- Café Financials
- Stock Control/Ordering/Takes
- Support and Coach the Café Team;
- Create an engaging & inclusive experience for all customers.
- Establishing customer requirements; suggesting most suitable products for the customer, up-selling and suggesting promotions.
- Cooking and Handling of Food
- Accepting deliveries and keeping storage areas in optimum order.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Seeking customer feedback, personally acting on feedback where possible.
- Always putting safety first.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Be confident and have excellent communication skills and a real flare for customer service.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi task and prioritise your workload.
- Be a self-starter.
- Thinking on your feet and trouble shooting.
- Performance Driven.
- The ability to engage with all customers.
- Time Management.
- The highest standards of personal hygiene, grooming and presentation.
- You will be able to think quickly, reacting to and handling situations calmly.
- Have an engaging Character and deal with any situation that may arise.
- A first aid at work qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Level 2 food hygiene qualification is desirable but not essential
You will be require to work 3 out of 4 weekends and variety of day and evening shifts during the week. Our busiest times will be at the weekends, bank holidays, during the school holidays and after school hours so availability across these peak periods is essential