Maintenance Person - New Milton, Hampshire
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Person to join a growing team at our friendly Residential Park. In return, we offer our Maintenance Person a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating 85 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
We are seeking a Maintenance Person to work within a team to maintain our stunning Westwood & Glendene Residential Park in New Milton, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be experienced in maintenance including mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general repairs including painting and decorating. You will report to the Park Manager.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Maintenance Person will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have varied skills to maintain standards: maintenance / grounds / decorating
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
We offer our Maintenance Person a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependant on the job role and status
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Maintenance Person.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.