Membership Sales Consultant - Aldershot, Hampshire
- Type: Full Time & Part Time
- Salary: 17,000 per annum + Benefits + Competitive Bonus Scheme
Anytime Fitness Aldershot is a 24 hour - GEN 2 club incorporating the latest club design and innovations in the industry, state of the art kit, and facilities that will ensure it’s the best gym in town!
With more than 4,500 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain globally and this exciting 24/7 gym concept is now growing rapidly in the UK.
Anytime Fitness Aldershot is looking for the right person to drive the membership and help our members 'get to a healthier place'. Driving a prospecting result on a consistent basis and then taking these prospects through our integral sales process in order to sign them up as new members!
Anytime Fitness Aldershot is a new club incorporating the latest club design and innovations in the industry, state of the art kit, and facilities that will ensure it’s the best gym in town!
We are looking for someone who has an upbeat, positive attitude – someone who enjoys engaging with the public, thrives working to targets, and is motivated by financial bonuses!
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can “roll with the punches” and has the mental fortitude and flexibility to work within a small, young, but very ambitious company.
Industry experience and level 2 fitness qualification (or relevant degree) are highly desirable, but not essential – we are more concerned with who you are, then what you have done.
Anytime Fitness Aldershot represents a fantastic opportunity to start a career in the health and fitness industry, gaining highly valued sales skills, earning bonuses, and developing toward further career progression!
- Outgoing and bubbly– our sales consultants will be some of their time on outreach; they should revel in this and be very successful with it
- Sales Capability– It’s essential that our sales consultants can sell at a high level, they should be able to develop a rapport with prospects, conduct a quality needs analysis and have the confidence to push for the sale
- Confidence– the ideal candidate should have no issues if a prospect needs someone to give them a bit of a push!
- Hard Working– all of our staff should have a strong work epic and be highly motivated toward achieving the club and company’s vision.
- Professional– we want all our staff to be very professional, well-spoken – well-presented, and able to communicate in a professional fashion.
- Energetic and Optimistic– We want someone who’s always on, with a never say die attitude!
- Comprehensive Training
- Pension Scheme
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Generous Bonus Opportunities