Duty Manager – Powerleague Manchester Central (Ardwick)
Powerleague is the original and premier provider of 5 a side football in the UK. It all started in 1987 and we are now the world’s largest provider with 35+ clubs across Europe. At Powerleague our goal is to bring our local communities together, sharing the good times, and being proud of where we’re from! Our club teams are an essential part of our players experience, we are an energetic, motivated workforce and have a passion to serve! We pride ourselves on listening to our customers and taking action!
Duty Manager- Your Purpose
To support in the overall management of the club and to take full responsibility for the day to day running in the absence of the Club Manager (CM) and Assistant Manager (AM) covering approximately 40 hours per week with flexibility required.
Duty Manager- Your Accountabilities
- Support CM and AM and lead on the management of the club in their absence
- In the absence of the CM and AM, complete daily/monthly order i.e. cleaning, drinks etc
- Maintain knowledge of all sales and marketing activities and assist with all sales actions
- Proactively create new opportunities to grow the business and meet quarterly targets
- Provide correct information to customers and seek to maximise sales opportunities
- Assist in administration and control of cash handling
- Demonstrate flexibility to work across a number of functions in accordance with the needs of the business – reception, bar, cleaning, maintenance etc
- Undertake administrative tasks providing handover as required to management team
- Report and provide daily updates to the Regional Operations Manager, as required
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service
- Meet and greet customers with a friendly and polite manner
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional & polite manner, in person, on the phone or e-mail
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from customers to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Deal with challenging customers by demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Receive customer feedback in a calm, patient and polite manner
- Build working relationships with all team members
- Maintain up to date knowledge of weekly figures and performance against target
Duty Manager- You!
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and an innate desire to succeed!
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a passion for customer service and a strong sales background
- Adaptable and versatile
This is an exciting time to join the Powerleague team! We are a very passionate and driven workforce. We notice and reward for hard work and good results! APPLY TODAY!