Watersports Park Instructor - Ipswich
- £9.50/Per hour
- Seasonal Zero Hour Contract
A cascade of opportunities
Alton Water Park is located within the fabulous countryside of Suffolk, stretching across 400 acres and is the perfect place to enjoy some watersports. With a range of activities such as sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, paddle boarding, rowing, raft building and power boating.
You will be working during our busiest periods, mainly during weekends and school holidays, using your skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to provide first class tuition and customer service to our visitors that are coming to use the watersports facilities. Our park promotes a “One park, one team” motto, so you’ll have the opportunity to support the wider teams in providing customers with an unforgettable experience that will exceed expectations.
Open from 8am to 5pm throughout the Spring/Summer, with a flexible contract that works around your current commitments, but we will need you to be able to work weekends and during school holiday periods.
Why Anglian Water?
Being a successful water company does not come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure we reward and recognise all their great work. We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people, making sure that they have the right skills and knowledge to help achieve their potential. As a valued employee, you’ll be entitled to:
- Discounts across our water parks – including our watersports centre and eateries
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free parking at our water parks
- Mobile phone contract discounts for you and your family
- Discounts across cinema, airport parking and gyms/health clubs.
What does it take to be a Watersports Instructor?
- Valid UKCC level 1 in Kayak & Canoe (minimum), FRST (Foundation Safety Rescue Technician), RYA Senior instructor, RYA Dinghy Instructor, RYA Windsurf Instructor and an appropriate valid First Aid qualification certificate
- Excellent customer service skills especially in a retail or an outdoor environment
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to be flexible and willingness to learn
Interview dates: ASAP