Role Title: Club Manager
Reporting to: Club Owner
Reward: Up to £35000 + Bonus
With almost 5,000 clubs worldwide and 200+ in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness club chain across the globe.
We are looking for an exceptional General Manager for the Croydon club and/or an Area Manager who will oversee 2 clubs in the South East London region. The Croydon Club will be deemed a new-opening and therefore we seek someone with strong pre-sales experience, as well as evidenced ability to generate new leads and membership through guerilla and digital marketing, and community and corporate outreach. You will have overall responsibility for the clubs’ day to day operations, ensuring that they meet our members’ expectations. This is a challenging yet highly rewarding opportunity, permitting you to rapidly advance your career.
This is a full-time, permanent position. You will need to be adaptable and to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required. If you are applying for an Area Manager position you must be mobile within the South East London region as you will travel between the two clubs very frequently. You must possess a breadth of skills and experiences in the following categories:
- Sales: Achieve aggressive pre-sale targets, and new member, total membership and income targets
- Marketing: Development of the Clubs’ Brand through outreach, inreach, social and other marketing in order to drive up member numbers
- Customer Retention: Ensuring superior customer satisfaction is crucial to retention
- Club Operations: Overall management of the club’s day to day operating requirements
- Staff Management, Training and Development: Train and motivate staff so that they can deliver their goals
The ideal candidate will be extremely driven, hard working, reliable with club management experience and strong pre-sales experience. You should be able to aggressively target the market, generate leads through digital and traditional marketing and convert them into sales. Social media led sales is a distinct advantage, as is pre-sales experience in a new club environment.
You must be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get involved in activities such as outreach rather than just delegate. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing a team of performance driven sales and operational staff within a high quality environment to agreed KPIs, and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
You will be proactive and maintain the club to the highest of standards, within pre agreed budget, ensuring at all times that the member experience exceeds their expectations. Most of all you must have a can-do attitude, a desire to succeed, and an ability to lead and influence others.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a friendly, polite, approachable and collegiate personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be trustworthy, and able to both work autonomously and to collaborate with the club owner to develop club strategy
- Be able to lead and motivate a team
- Be entrepreneurial & able to identify new business opportunities
- Be experienced in sales and setting sales targets
- Achieve set KPI's covering all aspects of the sales cycle
- Be proficient with IT and social media, and marketing
- Be responsible, proactive and positive
Rewards & Remuneration
We are offering a Remuneration package to attract the best, comprising:
- Highly competitive base salary- salary range dependent on successful candidate’s experience and skills
- Target Driven Bonus- upon achievement of KPI Targets