We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals, experienced in working in the hospitality sector and passionate about delivering customer service excellence to join our team at Fairlop Waters. We are embarking on exciting changes to further develop and expand our food & beverage experience. This is a large country park catering to a wide range of customers, events, functions and activities, so if you want to join us to help put Fairlop Waters firmly back on the map, this is the place for you!!
- Salary: £23,826 per annum (pro rata)
- Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Location: Fairlop Waters Country Park, IG6 3HN
- Closing Date: 9th April 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
- To ensure the full range of hospitality services are delivered to high standards
- To ensure the efficient running of the facility management of the hospitality team, customer service excellence, health & safety and security.
- Part of the Fairlop Waters management team with key-holder responsibilities.
- To be responsible for managing the customer experience in a positive and professional manner.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of staff supervision within a hospitality or public facility
- Food & Hygiene Certificate
- A high understanding of customer service
- Required to work outside normal hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.