Front Of House at Farm Girl
Farm Girl are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Supervisor. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in the hospitality industry with the focus on wellness. We are a leading cafe within the wellness industry and we pride ourselves on the quality of our food, drinks and customer service.
- Approach - Maintain an enthusiastic, engaged, and passionate approach to food and great service, with the ability to cope under pressure. Set an example and maintain a good working atmosphere.
- Floor – Day to day running of the café and the salon customers.
- Training – Participate in all the necessary training offered by the company:
- Customer Service Standards
- Full understanding and knowledge of menu.
- Full understanding of allergens
- Health & safety.
- Teamwork and communication – Good communication with the team and towards Hersheson staff.
- Stations – Being able to support all stations when necessary. (Food, coffee, till)
- Cleanliness – Ensure the Café maintains the highest levels of cleanliness and tidiness.
- Equipment – Maintain all equipment (iPod, iPad, Fridges, coffee machine, …) and report breakages
- Logistics – process improvements and suggestions for better workflow during busy/quiet times.
- Wastage and stock rotation – monitor and record all wastage.
- Cash Handling, stocktaking, cashing up and filing expenditure
- Deliveroo/Uber Eats management. (Stock on devices and activity)
- Experience in making sandwiches, smoothies, Breakfast Bowls, etc.
- ‘Can do’ Attitude and hands on approach.
- Willing to learn and develop
- Barista skills with basic Latte Art.
- Working with high volume.
- Great spoken and written English.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Opportunities for growth and development within our fast-growing company.
- 50% discount at all Farm Girl cafés.
- 20 holidays + 8 bank holidays (pro rata).
- Meal and hot drinks on shift.
- Yearly reviews with possible wage increase.