Here at Brunning & Price we have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef to join our team based in Broughton, Nr Skipton. Working for us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Are you an experienced Head Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Head Chef within Brunning and Price you’ll be working for a well-established and respected company with a true family feel. The Head Chef role provides a great deal of autonomy and you’ll have enormous influence over the performance of the business.
In your role as Head Chef, together with the Pub Manager, you will:
- Have the skills, vision and personality to lead and motivate a brigade of chefs
- Drive standards, quality and consistency
- Design and develop fresh food menus and arrange 6-weekly menu tastings
- Embrace and drive our food culture
- Prepare fresh food dishes
- Be financially accountable – e.g. stock control, ordering, manage and review GPs and wage percentages
- Support and be actively involved in the continued development of your team
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Head Chefs:
- A competitive salary with profit share and tips
- Excellent training and career development
- Work/life balance – 48-hour contract
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Chef days out
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way
If we’re talking your language and you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Head Chef for the Brunning and Price family then please apply now.