Fraud queue Agent
Fraud Queue Agent
Location: Handforth based
Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.00 or 11.30-20.00
Saturday & Sunday 08.30 – 17.00
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Fraud Queue Agent, which forms a vital part in our vision to become the “World’s best pet care business”. The overarching purpose is to help protect the customer experience online by managing the transactions within the Cyber Source Fraud Queue. As part of a small team, you will play a key role in supporting our online fraud response by protecting the customer experience through accurate and timely monitoring of transactions.
- Monitor live transactions as they pass into the Fraud Queue.
- Analyse any transactions that appear as high risk and either pass through for processing or escalate as appropriate.
- Escalate any system errors or technical issues to the Online Fraud Analyst in a timely manner
- Liaise with appropriate teams internally, highlighting areas of risk where appropriate.
- See all investigations through to conclusion; make recommendations to improve the process to the Online Fraud Analyst or wider team.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Develop relationships with all key stake holders across the business, primarily in Ecom Operations, Customer Services, and the wider Profit Protection Team.
- Actively work on your own personal development to improve your skill base and knowledge within the industry.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a team orientated environment, face to face or remotely.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaboration: must be able to work in a team orientated environment, both internally and externally.
- Must be comfortable making decisions quickly and decisively.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Customer focussed: must be customer led in your approach, understand the customer experience and the expectations of the business to meet and exceed these.
- Attention to detail: must be able to accurately piece together investigations and follow through to conclusion, whilst putting actions in place to reduce the risk from lessons learned.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.