Client Services Coordinator
Client Services Coordinator
The Pets at Home Vet Group has 440 practices, approximately 400 of which are operated as individual Joint Venture businesses. Our ambition is to be the best vet group in the world and we are committed to delivering innovative and world class clinical care. Our Group has been built on the principle of clinical freedom for our Joint Venture Partners (JVPs) and we are committed to supporting practices to build a culture of clinical excellence.
The JVPs are the clinical leaders of our Joint Venture practices and are responsible for delivering an exceptional standard of care to our clients and patients. Care that is patient-centred, evidence based, brand defining and innovative, given by talented, well trained, motivated, thoughtful and compassionate individuals working together as a strong team.
About your role
We’re looking for a registered nurse witha minimum of 2 years experience to join us as a Client Services Coordinator, to support the Partner Communications Manager in providing first class customer service to our JVPs and their clients in handling complaints and queries.
This role would suit an experienced Veterinary Nurse. Full or part time, flexibility is paramount as the office is open from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday and holiday cover is essential to support the team. Swindon based (remote working available but would be required to attend the office on a regular basis when possible).
Key responsibilities will include;
- Handling incoming telephone calls, letters and emails from practice clients
- Acknowledging and logging all communications and maintaining the client services portal, ensuring all complaints are raised with JVPs and responded to in a timely manner and within the timescale set out by the business
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of complaints, ensuring clients and JVP’s are kept informed at all times
- Providing support to practice colleagues and collaborating with other departments when required to ensure resolutions are possible and prompt
- Assisting with formulating professional and sympathetic responses to clients using colleague statements, clinical notes, laboratory results and financial statements to ensure they are factual and accurate
- Providing weekly reports to Area Relationship Managers, Clinical Development Managers and Directors
- Scrutinising VDS audits and taking action where necessary
- Handling any escalated complaints by liaising with the Veterinary Defence Society/Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons and support office Director as required
- Supporting our JVPs and practice colleagues with any escalated RCVS complaints
- Providing bereavement support to practice clients
- You’ll be empathetic with the ability to listen and not judge, being supportive whilst all the time remaining neutral.
Key experience/skills required includes:
- Extensive experience from within a veterinary practice
- A registered vet nurse
- Experience of working with third parties to resolve sensitive situations
- Call handling experience
- PC literate
- Ideally achieved Customer Service Level 3 NVQ, but not essential
- Ideally attended a Blue Cross Pet Bereavement Support Course, however training will be provided
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received.