Here at Brunning & Price we have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team based in Forest Green. You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to £24,000 per year and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our Assistant Managers support the Pub Manager with all aspects of running the business from providing great customer service to driving profitability.
If you’d like to be an Assistant Manager within a company with a true family feel please read on…
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is:
- A real foodie with a genuine passion for wine and beer
- In their element looking after customers
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands-on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Our Assistant Managers enjoy:
- Food and wine tastings
- The opportunity to get involved with menu development
- Assisting in the choice of beer line ups
- Helping to plan and market events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Opportunities to develop their career
What we offer our Assistant Managers in return…
- A competitive salary plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 30% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become an Assistant Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.