Guest Relations Manager - The Bay Filey
The Bay Filey holiday village is nestled in a scenic corner of Yorkshire full of lush countryside and undiscovered delights for families, couples and dog owners alike.
The Bay Filey is an all-year round resort which means guests are spoilt for choice because they can stay with us any time of year!
At Bay Filey we are looking for an experienced Guest Relations Manager to join our team as part of your role you will ensure all guests (Owners/Holiday Makers) have a flawless and memorable experience at every touch point of the guest journey whilst staying on the Resort.
Analysing guest feedback and providing regular insights for other HODs to improve service levels in all aspects of the business, and to respond to all guest feedback in a timely manner and provide resolution to any issues.
Greeting all clients to the Resort, co-ordinate the check in and check out processes, following procedures and ensuring all guests are allocated their correct Cottage, whilst informing them about the Resort and local area. You will ensure that all front of house staff are fully trained in all aspects of their role and ensure all guests have a memorable experience at all times, whether they own a property or are here for the purpose of a family Holiday.
- Ensure all guests are greeted correctly on arrival.
- Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned Cottages are prepared ready for check in.
- Take reservations for future bookings and train all team in the procedures.
- Ensure payments are correctly received for Owner accounts and accounted for correctly.
- Solve complaints and train all team in the company procedures.
- Respond to written feedback and provide resolution to all issues.
- Inform guests of all our services, including all Food and Beverage and activities that are available.
- Manage the guest relations team, (including Receptionists and back office team) to ensure that we always meet and exceed company standards.
As a Guest relations manager you will need to be:
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills along with the ability to motivate a team to high performance.
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills.
- Experience of Front Office reservation systems, such as RMS, Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Strong sense of responsibility and a professional presentation
This is role is maternity cover for 10 -12 month Contract. You will work 5 in 7 days
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00 per year
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Meals on Duty
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
- Aria Resort bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)