- Salary: £10/£15 per hour
- Type: Casual
- Location: Fullwell Cross Leisure Centre, Loxford Leisure Centre & Mayfield Leisure Centre
- Closing Date: 9th April 2021
- Interview Date: TBC
Vision Redbridge Culture & Leisure are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for swimming, to deliver high quality lessons and teach our rapidly growing swim school!
- To provide a safe environment for all swimmers and ensure any equipment is stored neatly.
- Responsible for providing creative and innovative classes following the ASA’s Learn to Swim Pathway.
- Accurately complete registers and update progress using Learn 2.
- Work alongside the Swim Vision Management to develop and build upon the Swim Scheme.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to all users of the facility.
- To attend regular CPD courses to aid your personal development.
- ASA Level 2 in Teaching Aquatics is essential.
- Experience and confidence teaching a wide range of ages and stages is preferred.
- NPLQ/Teachers Rescue Qualification preferred.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure provides a wide range of facilities and services on behalf of the London Borough of Redbridge which includes Leisure Centres, Libraries, Redbridge Museum, Local Studies and Archives, Parks, Open Spaces, Country Parks, Sport and Physical Activity, Arts, Events, Fairlop Outdoor Activity Centre and Hall Lettings.
Vision - Redbridge Culture & Leisure aims to increase participation, accessibility and inclusivity across its services, developing partnerships and sharing best practice throughout facilities.
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV, with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience for this role to VisionRecruitment@visionrcl.org.uk