Spa Therapist - Wood Hall Hotel, Wetherby
Are you a Spa Therapist looking for a new local opportunity in Wetherby?
We have an opportunity for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our accomplished team. This is a Part Time position working 3 days per week - to include weekends.
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life! Mindfulness and well-being is your top priority, so you’ll be passionate about providing memorable experiences, ensuring that your clients leave feeling on top of the world and with a clear mind.
If this aligns with your career goals, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive salary
• Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service (pro rata for Part Time contracts) – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• The opportunity to earn extra via the spa retail commission scheme
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in a peaceful environment with stunning surroundings, in a hotel packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
• You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
• You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.