Waiter/Waitress – The Wild Rabbit- Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Waiter/Waitress to join the team.
Full-time contract, average 40 hours per week, £9.25-£11.00 per hour including service charge.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As our Waiter/Waitress, you will support the team and lead by example delivering a friendly, professional, and exceedingly high level of customer service to all of our guests.You will be responsible for creating a memorable experience by managing and anticipating guest expectations through the delivery of a personalised service.
You will have a real passion for food and wine, enabling you to inform and make recommendations to our guests. You will be a great communicator and will have a keen eye for detail. Previous experience within a similar role in a similar fine dining environment would be preferred.
- Share and deliver an amazing food experience to our customers
- Delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding guest expectations
- To have excellent knowledge of the menu and actively drive average spend per head by identifying opportunities for recommendations
- Delivering fantastic produce and outstanding restaurant cleanliness
- To supervise the F&B Assistants during service
- To anticipate all possible complaints and attempt to resolve them in the first instance
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.