As we reopen and gear up for a busy year ahead, we have an amazing opportunity for a Linen Porter join our team working in a COVID safe, supportive, trusted, respectful and caring environment at The Grand Hotel, Brighton.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the passion, drive and ability, to work at a high standard. You should have a warm, personable nature, can do attitude and a great eye for detail.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great benefits package
including complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme and incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), discounted use of hotel facilities, workplace pension & life assurance, employee assistance programme, and a high street, local attraction & retail perks and discount programme.
As a Linen Porter
your main activities and responsibilities are:
- To stock linen and services cupboards in the hotel and collection of dirty linen
- To deliver when required to the guest bedrooms: extra beds, baby cots, and amenities for extra guest
- To check all housekeeping areas are clean
- To maintain linen stock levels
- To keep all store cupboards clear and tidy daily
- To bring housekeeping deliveries to assigned stores and stock tidily
- To clean vacuum clean corridors and staircases, dust pictures and lamps
- To assist the Room Attendants making beds and cleaning guest bedrooms when required.
Hours of work are mainly during the day between 6:30am and 4:30pm and Linen Porters work around 30 or more hours per week over 5 days, including weekends.
Don’t let the exciting opportunity to join our #exceptionalteam
in the role of Linen Porter pass you by. We’re progressive, independent, and free-spirited - it’s just the fabric of the building that’s historic, not our approach to business! If you’re looking for the #bestplacetowork
, look no further!
If you are keen to join a community feel team within a progressive, people focused independent spirited business, apply now!