Vietnamese Roll Artist
Roll Baby by Farm Girl has an exciting opportunity for a full time Vietnamese Roll Artist to join their team in their brand new shop located in South Kensington. We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in the hospitality industry, who shares a passion in healthy, wholesome and nourishing food.
Roles Responsibilities & Duties
- Approach - Maintain an enthusiastic, engaged, and passionate approach to food and great service, with the ability to cope under pressure. Set a professional example to other staff, emphasising quality and efficiency.
- Training – Keeping updated and participate in training of:
- Preparation and plating of all food items
- knowledge of menu.
- Full understanding of all ingredients used.
- Food hygiene standards.
- Health & safety.
- Teamwork and communication – Understanding the importance of teamwork.
- Cleanliness – Ensure the kitchen maintains the highest levels of cleanliness, organisation and hygiene at all times.
- Food presentation – Ensure food presentation is exceptional and consistent with all dishes plated up in an exciting and dynamic manner.
- Stock ordering and control – efficient communication with the General Manager to ensure sufficient daily stock.
- Equipment – Maintain kitchen equipment and report breakages accordingly.
- Wastage and stock rotation – Monitor and record all wastage.
- At least 2 years of experience in a kitchen with some in Asian cuisine, preferred.
- Knowledge in prepping meat and fish from scratch.
- An excellent standard of cooking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with experienced and highly qualified team.
- Training to assist your kitchen career.
- Opportunities for growth and development within our fast-growing company.
- 20 holidays + 8 bank holidays (pro rata)
- 50% discount in all Farm Girl sites.
- Meal and hot drinks on shift.