Group Financial Controller – Hand Picked Hotels
We are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join our team at Hand Picked Hotels.
The Group Financial Controller will report to the CFO and will be responsible for the groups internal and external reporting, driving best practice and leading the central finance team of Management Accountants and Payroll.
You will be a process minded leader, demonstrating strong business and financial acumen along with excellent people management skills with experience of delivering accurate and timely financial reporting to senior business leaders; driving profitability and maintaining the financial control of the business.
This role will involve working from our office in Sevenoaks when the lock down restrictions come to an end.
To meet the challenge of this role you will have:
- CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Hotel Financial Controller
- Experience of running the finance function in a multi-site role and managing a Finance Team.
- Experience as a Group Financial Controller is desirable
- Experience of setting up and managing group wide internal controls and reporting systems
- Proven financial and commercial acumen
Hand Picked Hotels s a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Candidates must have UK experience and be eligible to live and work in the UK.