R0030414 Bank Cardiology Nurse - Cambridge Hospital - £ depending on Skill and Experience
Our Cambridge ward currently have an opportunity for a Bank Cardiology Nurse. Start your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
Our Cambridge ward currently have an opportunity for a Bank Cardiology Nurse. Start your journey with us whilst we will support you to be your best.
Nuffield Health Cambridge hospital is an independent provider rated outstanding in 2016 by the CQC offering inpatients and outpatient services in a number of specialities in a state of the art modern hospital in a central Cambridge location.
With expertise in Cancer care and Cancer surgery, Orthopaedic surgery (including robotic surgery), Neurosurgery, Cardiology as well as specialist Paediatric services. Backed by the latest diagnostic imaging facilities including wide bore MRI and CT scanning, we offer immediate assessment and expert diagnosis. Hospital facilities include 3 state of the art digits theatres, 36 beds, Day case theatre/endoscopy suite, private consultation rooms, close monitoring units, Chemotherapy suite, On-site registered pharmacy, Diagnostic scanning unit and a Pathology laboratory.
We are looking for expert and experienced nurses in cardiology interventional procedures to care for patients s pre and post procedure on our surgical ward.
As our Cardiology Nurse you will:
- Be experienced and competent in caring for cardiology patients
- Work to the highest standards of clinical care and national guidance
- Work as part of the growing cardiology team to help develop the business
To succeed as a Cardiology bank nurse, you will need:
- A passion for patient care and experience
- Excellent clinical skills
- To be a team worker
* Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
* Access to our Pension Scheme.
* Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Location - Cambridge
Salary - Dependant on Experience
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.