R0030205 Physiotherapist - Brentwood Hospital - £32,000 Depending on Experience
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapist at our Brentwood Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a qualified Physiotherapist you join our experienced Physio team, you will see a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions and post-operative cases, playing a key role in helping our patients achieve maintain and recover to the level of health and wellbeing that they aspire to. You will cover both an Inpatient and Outpatient workload and work within a multidisciplinary teams including nurses, AHPS and consultants in order to optimise the health and recovery of our patients.
Our modern, well-equipped hospital provides a range of services and treatments from outpatients and minor procedures through to inpatients and major surgical specialties. Hospital facilities include 42 beds, 4 Theatres, an Endoscopy Suite, 16 consulting rooms, MRI, CT, General Imaging, Pathology, Physiotherapy, and an onsite Pharmacy. Nuffield Health is Britain's largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention, and cure.
The hospital is brilliantly placed to support and mentor the successful candidate for this role, alongside our academy training programmes you will have time and support for CPD and the opportunity to get involved in our flagship programmes which also includes Join Pain, School programmes as well as a Long Covid recovery programme.
As a Physiotherapist you will;
- Deliver high quality, effective clinical care.
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, Safe, Effective, Caring, Well-led and responsive to our patient's needs.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
- Be compliant with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- Adhere to our values and beliefs at Nuffield Health
To succeed as a Physiotherapist you will;
- Have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent, you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Demonstrate evidence of further professional training and continual professional development, reflecting your desire to develop as a practitioner.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Be a competent and confident IT user with strong organisation skills
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
It's equally important that you share our values. We believe in putting people first and providing personalised, holistic healthcare. That makes you part of a much wider team, working to create a healthier future for each individual client.
We believe in our people and to help you develop your skills and progress your career in Nuffield Health
- Have protected CPD time, access to a local in-service training program and training events organised by the Nuffield Health Academy including both clinical and leadership courses.
- There will also been mentoring support within the department from Senior Physiotherapists and support with career development.
As Nuffield Health continues to grow you can choose to develop your career within clinical roles or by moving into managerial positions. We support and encourage post-graduate education and have formed a partnership with Manchester Metropolitan University which will offer fantastic learning and research opportunities in the future.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing.
We encourage flexible working and flexibility with shift patterns.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Brentwood Nuffield
Weekly Hours - 40 hours
Contract Type - Full Time
Salary - Up to £32,000 depending on experience
Closing date - 22/4/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.