A rare opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to join our Team on the stunning Isle of Wight. We are looking for an experienced operator to lead the teams at Lower Hyde & Landguard.
This is a unique opportunity to drive service and quality standards across the two parks. If you are someone who is an enthusiastic and and engaging leader, this could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Regional Director your new role will see you leading and inspiring a team of Heads of Departments to deliver outstanding customer service. You will be fully responsible for people, Service & Standards, Profit & Health & Safety.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing the Head of Departments along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from people.
- Proactively implementing and managing excellent customer service standards and customer service strategies to meet the changing expectations of our customers.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising all elements of the park in line with current company policies and procedures ensuring delivery of the financial EBITDA target.
- Taking full accountability for all revenue streams including Holiday Home Sales, Owner Income, Holiday Hire, On Park Spend and all park overheads whilst being directly responsibility for the operation.
- Identifying and implementing strategies to maximize sales and to achieve agreed gross profit margins throughout all units and departments, with a focus on the promotion of performance improvement.
- Promoting a positive working environment and activities in line with the company people strategy to ensure our people are actively engaged.
- Ensuring that an environment is operated at Parks that complies with the required standards for Health & Safety set out in the Parkdean Resorts H&S Policies.
The ideal person will have:
- Senior level management of a large, diverse, multi-facetted operation.
- Experience of successful team leadership with a focus on engagement and development.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer focus.
- Experience of planning and organising fast paced and large scale projects.
- Previous experience in the holiday parks industry is desirable.
With ongoing investment in our parks and our people, there has never been a better time to join Parkdean Resorts. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity, apply today to find out more!