Here at the White Horse we have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join our team based in Beaconsfield. Working with us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £28,000 and will be a member of a friendly close-knit team.
Our Deputy Managers are key members of the management team, supporting the Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the pub.
If you would like to be a Deputy Manager within a company with a true family feel, please read on…
We are looking for a Deputy Manager who is?
- Passionate about all things food, beer and wine
- A confident decision maker
- In your element looking after customers
- Innovative with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experienced in a similar fresh food environment
- A big personality and a fun-loving character
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
Our Deputy Managers enjoy:
- Involvement in food tastings and menu development
- Choosing your own wine and beer line ups
- The opportunity to negotiate prices with suppliers
- Developing and motivating the team
- Helping to plan and market events
- Driving quality standards and profitability
- Opportunities to develop your career
What we will offer our Deputy Managers in return…
- A competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48 hour contract
- Personal and career development opportunities
- 33% discount and employee benefit scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Free food on shift
- Long service awards
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Most of all, a quality based environment that’s fun, engaging, rewarding and with plenty of support to help you along the way.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
If you like the sound of us and would like to become a Deputy Manager in the Brunning and Price family, we’d love to hear from you.