Membership Sales Advisor - Various Sites
Who we are;
Champneys is a destination health spa chain with resorts, hotels and day spas located in the English counties of Bedfordshire, Cheshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire, Kent and Leicestershire.
Founded on the philosophy that Health, Beauty and Wellbeing are inextricably intertwined, Champneys is passionate about; creating experiences that promote wellness and wellbeing as well as being leaders in developing treatments to make our guests feel happier and healthier inside and out.
We are a family run business operating with the highest commercial standards and with complex and diverse operations, including operations within the area of academia.
We are extremely proud of our heritage and it is that that shapes our vision, it is our teams and their expertise that help bring the vision to life. We are proud to be collaborative, supportive and open minded.
We only develop treatments that we believe will make you healthier and happier inside and out. We apply the same approach to our team, everything we do starts and end with you, our customers, clients and guests experience the best experiences, we hope for our colleagues to have the same experience.
Like you would expect from Champneys our clubs offer extensive features and benefits. We don’t apply a one size fits all, we tailor our approach to each and every guest we have the pleasure of meeting. We constantly assess, review and develop best practices to ensure that mental and physical wellbeing is always at the forefront when you visit a Champneys Club.
The all-important you;
To be a Brand Ambassador you will be personable, confident and able to build lasting and memorable experiences with everyone. You will be a great communicator and possess exceptional organisational skills. We operate at pace and excel with our knowledge, to meet those needs you will have experience in a customer facing environment and a passion for sales. Your passion will extend to helping people start their fitness journey and sharing our Champneys wellbeing experience.
We know these times are challenging times, that won’t stop you though, you will be motivated to achieve results and be passionate about driving our membership base. You will enjoy a competitive environment and always want to achieve the best results.
In addition to those attributes you will be fully versed with computerised tasks and membership sales. You will be passionate about learning, this extends outside of the role, we encourage all continued personal development at all levels across our business.
We can train the technicalities of the role.
The Role; Engage, Educate, Endeavour.
Whilst we have a full job description for this role, the summary points are;
- Support your line manager in creating a sales action plan that meets our guest objectives and your personal business objectives.
- Liaise closely with the Fitness and Wellbeing Teams and supporting colleagues to constantly grow your knowledge and be confident and competent in selling our products and experiences as they were intended.
- Always have the guest experience in mind, on the rare occasion that there are guest concerns you will always remain to be polite, empathetic and focused on resolution.
- Being a Brand Ambassador you will conduct daily walk rounds of your club, provide feedback where appropriate and ensure our standard operating procedures are met and maintained.
- Be proud to wear the Champneys badge, present yourself always with our heritage in mind and be immensely proud to represent the brand.
- We will focus on you and you will focus on the customer. Specifically you will focus on the precise aims and requirements of potential members and offer advice to match the appropriate package to the individual.
- We do not apply one size fits all approach. You cater for all and ensure that our people, products and service are memorable as we build our reputation as the Leading Club.
- We are proud to develop our own products, to support this you be commercially ‘savvy’ and know inside out all promotional activities and ensure they are correctly implemented.
- Support centrally driven promotional activity always.
- Due to the diversity of locations you will need to communicate with other clubs, resort departments and guests as well as club members on a daily basis, your objective; ensure that everyone knows what we are offering, experiences are maximised and retention is a given.
- Regarding the club performance you will meet all sales targets and carry out effective sales tours selling all benefits of our Clubs.
- Add value to overall Club performance through exceptional teamwork.
You will work between our 6 Champneys Health Spas - the U.K.s largest Health Spa Group. These are Mottram Hall, Eastwell Manor, Champneys Forest Mere, Tring, Henlow and Springs.
As part of our roving sales team, who work hard and have fun delivering heartfelt services to our current and prospective members, we will ensure that you are rested in our accommodation and have a meal when you stay over.
What happens next;
We hope we have given you an insight into us, we now want an insight into you. We are passionate about our brand, are you? If you are provide a supporting letter with your relevant CV and tell us why Champneys is for you.
We anticipate this to be a popular role, please bear with us whilst we review and read every application. We aim to get back to all applicants.