Pool Manager (Outside) - Beauport Holiday Park
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for a Pool Manager on a seasonal contract basis within our Leisure Team.
Beauport is a beautiful country park close to Hastings, 1066 Country. It is perfect for families with young children offering great park facilities to keep the kids entertained, including a modern entertainment venue and restaurant.
The heated outdoor pool is ideal for guests and owners to take a dip after a busy day out exploring Sussex.
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- To meet and exceed annual operating targets.
- To identify the necessary expenditure required for the pool operation to the General Manager.
- To complete the site specific NOP and EAP for the parks pool.
- To monitor health & safety within the pool complex.
- To ensure training requirements are met by all staff within the area of control.
- To ensure water quality standards are met in accordance with Company guidelines.
- To monitor contractors and pool plant maintenance.
- To monitor safety standards in and around the pool complex.
- To review risk assessments and ensure they are all adhered to.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) an advantage but not essential – Full training available.
- Manager/Supervisory Experience within a similar role.
- Proven competence in a pool environment both in and out of the water.
- Plant Room trained.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company - Learning & Development Opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.