Bar Staff / Waiting Staff - Waterside Holiday Park
- Full Time & Part Time - Seasonal
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification preferred, however training can be provided.
- Previous experience of working within a Bar environment preferred, but not essential.
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- To appreciate how different departments within the Company operate and inter-relate
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of bottles and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To prepare and pour drinks ordered
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation
- To report cloudy / frothy beer and any faulty equipment to the Supervisor or Bars Manager
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans, to luxurious lodges.