Receptionist & Spa Therapist - Beaconsfield
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About the role...
We are now looking for a dedicated, flexible, reliable and qualified Spa/BeautyTherapist to join our growing team. This is a dual role working on our Leisure & Spa Reception, and providing Spa Treatments for our guests.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team. The role will involve all aspects of beauty and cover reception work, including performing our branded treatments, meeting and greeting hotel and external clients, ensuring a memorable welcome and goodbye, retail sales and future bookings.
This is great opportunity to join a growing team and be trained to a high standard.
- You will be qualified to a minimum of level 2.
- It will be desirable but not essential if you are also qualified to level 3, or working towards this.
- You will also be of smart professional appearance, have experience in customer care and will make guest satisfaction a priority.
- You will be punctual and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and be an effective team player.
- Ability to meet achievable sales targets whilst supporting the rest of your team to do the same.