Sous Chef – The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Sous Chef.
Full-time contract, average 48 hours per week, salary £30,000 - £35,000 pa. depending on experience, plus service charge approx. £4,000 pa
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As our Sous Chef, you’ll be a natural leader, a talented Chef with a passion for great quality organic produce. Experience of Michelin star kitchen is essential You will be responsible for the day to day to management of a high performing Kitchen team, menu development and all H&S standards. Your passion for exceptional food quality will be infectious. You’ll work alongside the Head Chef to drive the standards and success of this iconic business.
- To deliver and champion The Wild Rabbit standards
- To set the example of exceptional food quality
- Deliver dishes to set specification
- Training and development of the Kitchen team
- To communicate effectively with the Front of House regarding the daily menu.
- Achieving food revenue targets and budget cost for kitchen
- Work alongside the Head Chef to develop all food and beverage offerings
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.