Packaging Design Specialist - Leeds
Are you an experienced designer who is ready for a new exciting challenge? Are you obsessed with the customer and always looking to find the best creative fit for every brief?
Do you thrive on delivering beautifully relevant, customer-centric packaging design on time...every time?
You will manage the design process and quality of creative via our external agency partners for our Own Brand products ensuring that while keeping costs down, our sales are up.
You will have experience of creating or critiquing design working within a design agency or in-house studio and can demonstrate knowledge of design strategy, artwork, repro and print processes.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders across the business including the print, copy, trading and marketing teams to ensure the delivery of design is in accordance to the Creative brief and Internal Processes on time and on budget.
Working closely with our external design agencies you will manage the creation and development of brand packaging strategy through to final design stages, ensuring brand consistency across the range. You will:
- Liaise with a range of internal stakeholders to develop design briefs, with clear understandings of the required objectives to brief out to external agencies
- Briefing external design partners and reviewing/approving design and photography
- Ensuring all projects adhere to critical paths and deadlines, keeping relevant stakeholders informed of progress
- Approving costs and ensuring projects are delivered on budget within required timescales
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of retail, brand design and project management. You will possess:
- Ability to multi-task both independently and within a team, working at pace with first-rate attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great networking skills - ability to build relationships with all cross-functional colleagues including in-house and external agency partners
- An eye for photography and an understanding of the photography process
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including;-
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.