Salary: 28k – 30k
Start date: 10th May 2021
About the Role
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our team, to support the Head Chef in ensuring the quality and consistency of all dishes and to lead the team to deliver smooth, enjoyable services.
About the Venue
Alice House is a busy, local bar and restaurant serving seasonal food, craft beers, cocktails, and great wine.
Urban Leisure Group is a young, independent and dynamic company with bars and restaurants across London. We are dedicated to our mission of creating a great neighbourhood space and healthy business so we can give back to our people, our community and our world.
We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in a diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
Each venue has a unique personality, design, and offering, but all share a strong focus on sustainability, seasonality, quality and innovation. We are proud to work with local breweries, distillers, farmers and fishermen to provide the finest locally sourced food and drink.
When you join us, you’ll look forward to:
- Up to 30k + great benefits
- Full and continued training in a welcoming, positive environment
- Direct experience working with some of the best ingredients and suppliers in the country
- Meals on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues when you’re off
- Team member referral scheme with up to £500 in bonuses to be made
- Supplier visits, tours and international wine trips, social activities and team parties
- You're a Sous Chef with at least 1 years experience or a Senior CDP looking for your next step with a minimum of 2 years experience at Senior CDP level
- You’re keen to learn about and embrace our culture
- You’re passionate about building and training your team
- You’re passionate about great food and have genuine desire to learn about our ingredients and suppliers
- You’re excited about delivering great quality and a consistent menu
- You’re an all-rounder and get excited about developing a healthy business alongside delicious food
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of the English language.
If you’re positive, determined and obsessed with food then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch!
Please note: We’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying.