Creative Content Producer - London
Carole Bamford has been a champion of sustainable, mindful living for over 40 years, driven by her profound belief that we need to work in harmony with nature, to nurture and protect it and treat it with respect.
As the founder of Daylesford Organic, she is recognised as a visionary in organic farming and food retail. Bamford was born out of Carole’s belief that what we put on our body is as important as what we put into it through our food. She has been an energetic promoter of natural, organic beauty products and sustainably-produced garments. In 2019 Carole launched Seed, a magazine dedicated to sustainable living hoping to gently inspire its readers to be conscious with their choices in order to have a positive impact on the future of our planet.
We are looking for an experienced and highly innovative Creative Content Producer to join our communications team. The role will require work across a number of Carole Bamford’s brands, including Daylesford, Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Seed magazine.
Full-time contract, Monday to Friday, 9 am – 6 pm with the flexibility to cover events when necessary. Salary, £35,000 - £45,000 pa depending on experience.
About the role
As a Content Producer, you’ll be required to demonstrate fluent and creative writing skills and the ability to comfortably adopt any given tone of voice, as well as a strong background in shooting both still and video content. You’ll own, create and deliver social marketing campaigns, build brand awareness and manage all social content with an emphasis on Instagram. You’ll also be required to manage and handle a WordPress website, uploading blog content weekly.
- Create and manage the social media calendar, manage content and plan specific and timely campaigns in line with digital and marketing objectives.
- Strong copywriting skills required to deliver each brand’s tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels.
- Photography and video content generation in stores, on location and at events using a digital camera and editing software.
- Provide clear, detailed briefs and storyboards when wider teams are assisting in photography and video content.
- Responsible for community management for Seed magazine.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on social media best practice, strategies and competitor activities.
- Influencer engagement, in collaboration with the PR and marketing teams.
- Weekly social media reporting on performance and ROI of social media channels
As our Content Producer, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content producing and social media management with a track record of traffic and engagement growth
- Strong copywriting skills
- Up to date on industry trends as well as the latest brands and influencers
- A deep understanding of how audiences use social media
- A creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- An understanding of the food and wellbeing industries with a passion for sustainability
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (basic knowledge at a minimum)
To say thank you for your hard work, we will work with you to support your career progression and development. We will also provide a competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company’s healthy living centre and 33 days annual leave.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.