Receptionist - Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
We are looking for a Hotel receptionist to join our team at Wood Hall Hotel & Spa in Wetherby.
Are you a warm and approachable person who is an expert task juggler? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Our receptionists are the first member of Hand Picked our guests speak to, which means you’ll get to make one of the biggest impressions. You will be able to give a fantastic welcome and get our customers excited about their stay, whether that’s showing off the hotel with a guided tour, or remembering Mrs. Humphrey’s passion for afternoon tea.
It doesn’t matter if they’re first time visitors or returning guests, you’ll charm them from the initial welcome to the “have a safe journey home” with your impeccable standards of service. You’ll strive to know what someone needs before they even know it themselves, leaving them impressed, reassured, and most importantly, feeling at home
This is a full time role that offers a mixture of hours and flexibility, including early shifts from 7 - 3.30pm and late shifts from 2.30pm - 11pm or 3pm – 11.30pm. This is on a rota basis and includes weekends. Due to our location you will require transport as public transport does not offer a service in line with the shifts required.
What’s in it for you:
• Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• Delicious meals on duty provided
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll be passionate about making our guests feel at home, and will develop a thorough knowledge of our of hotel products and services
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
• You’ll ideally have previous experience in a similar environment and role, but this is not essential
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with new and returning guests
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, as the face of Hand Picked Hotels
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.