We are currently looking for a motivated Spa Manager to join an exquisite, boutique Manor House following a multimillion pound renovation.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the business whilst working alongside other department heads in order to achieve a smooth, 5-star, guest service journey. The successful candidate will manage an already established team and be required to lead by example whilst having the ability to multi-task.
On offer for you…
- Basic Salary - Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- 28 Days holiday
- Discounts on hotel stays
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Discounts on spa treatments and products
Expertise we are looking for…
- No less than 1 years’ experience in Spa Management or similar role
- Hold a Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
- To have a basic understanding of financial operations within a business
APPLY NOW via this advert or contact us directly. Our expert team are available to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail and can fully support and advise you with your career move.
COVID-19 – Despite these challenging times, interviews will be conducted via an online platform and local government guidelines will be adhered to.
About Spa Elite Multi-award winning, specialist recruitment business with over 14 years industry experience servicing the Spa, Aesthetic and Wellness sectors. Spa Elite is acting on behalf of the Client as a Recruitment Agency. Proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation