Assistant Club Manager - Northwood
FIT Club is a World Class fitness facility with revolutionary unique Fitness Classes, comprehensive gym equipment and a Functional Zone, including a punchbag Rig and Sprint Track, that is open 24 hours a day.
We have an opening for a Assistant Club Manager to join the team here at Fit Club in Northwood. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic company with an expansion plan in place.
Overview and Objectives:
This role is a key role in a Fit Club facility, responsible for overall day to day management of all operations. Working closely with the Head of Operations, the position will have full accountability and authority for all operational aspects and management of staff, including sales, marketing and general administration. The successful candidate will also assist in the reopening of the club after the current lockdown whilst implementing and managing Covid safe measures.
Key accountabilities that are part of the role:
- Membership Sales & Retention
- Marketing & Community Activities
- Club operations and presentation
- Management of Personal Trainers & Group Fitness instructors
Key Performance Indicators:
- Net Membership Growth
- Retention Rate
- Club Audit Results
- Customer Satisfaction
- PT Engagement & Group Fitness Attendance
- Proven sales experience is an advantage
- Previous administration experienced preferred
- Enthusiastic, empathetic and conscientious personality a must
Rewards & Benefits
- c. £21K + Performance Related Bonus
- Sundays off plus one weekday off.
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities
- Free Membership for yourself and one other person
- Company pension