Head Concierge – The Wild Rabbit - Chipping Norton
The Wild Rabbit family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and experienced Head Concierge to join the team.
Full-time contract, 40 hours per week, salary £9.50-11.00 per hour including service charge.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As our Head Concierge you will lead the team to ensure a consistent high quality level of service is delivered to all guests using our beautiful rooms and cottages. You will create a positive guest experience at all times, ensuring all staff engage with guests to fully understand their needs and exceed expectations.
You will have exceptional industry knowledge and must have previous experience in a Concierge role in a similar business.
- Ensure the team are always working to the highest possible standards to deliver excellent guest service experiences at all times
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to meet occupancy targets for the year
- Ensuring all guest enquiries are responded to on the day they are received
- Monitor booking systems throughout the day, being aware of daily availability
- Be aware of local competitors and their offerings, to ensure we remain competitive
- Responsible for bringing new and innovative ideas to the Wild Rabbit where possible
The Wild Rabbit is a modern British inn set in the heart of the Cotswolds – a place to eat, drink and sleep in a relaxed and welcoming setting. Our award-winning kitchen uses the finest seasonal ingredients to create dishes that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
The Wild Rabbit is part of the Daylesford estate – one of the most sustainable organic farms in the UK. The principles that have guided our farm for 40 years are also at the heart of everything that we do at The Wild Rabbit – from the locally sourced, organic ingredients in our kitchens, to the handmade horsehair mattresses in our bedrooms.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Wild Rabbit, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.