Senior Business Manager - Leading Fitness Operator Stockport
Up to 35k + £3,500 car allowance
I am looking for a senior business manager to work for a leading leisure operator in Stockport who run a wide range of award-winning leisure and recreation services from state-of-the-art sports and leisure facilities to small community recreation centres.
As senior business manager you will be responsible for supporting and guiding a team of general managers to achieve their commercial targets with the major focuses being on new member acquisition and retention. This is a hands-on role reporting into the Head of Operations. Responsibilities include:
- Support, guide and add value to each GM and their sales teams to hit and exceed their commercial targets
- Produce and prepare both sales and retention plan on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Manage and deliver corporate sales campaigns and promotions across all centres.
- Drive income through internal and external lead generation.
- Utilise the CRM database to optimise leads, conversions and follow ups.
- Work closely with the Head of Memberships and Marketing on digital activations and campaigns.
- Promote and oversee a wide range of open days and activations.
- Support and influence the operational standards and performance of each centre as a senior GM.
- Train,coach and work with all the teams.
- Manage and influence the behaviours and culture of all colleagues.
Interested candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record as a GM, cluster manager or regional sales manager within the fitness industry.
- Have a passion for sales and sales training/coaching.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and IT skills.
- Have a positive, can do attitude and be a role model within the business
In addition to a competitive basic salary of up to 35K, there is also a company car to the value of £3500, 30 days annual holiday including bank holidays along with the opportunity for significant personal and career development.
Interviews are immediately available.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications only those candidates meeting the criteria will be contacted.