Spa Therapist – Bamford Wellness Spa - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for a talented and passionate Spa Therapist to join us.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full time contract, based on 40 hours per week, salary £24,000 pa.
As a Spa Therapist, you will be required to perform the Bamford face and body treatment protocols after full training. You will also deliver other holistic therapies including Hot stones, Chakra’s and Crystals. Our environment is a beautiful, tranquil and healing space and all treatments reflect this and the Bamford philosophy. You will follow this philosophy to the highest professional standard.
- Undertake full assessment of clients’ requirements and suitability of treatments and products offered
- Carry out Bamford treatments to the highest professional standard following full in-house training standards and procedures.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment and recommend to clients.
- Support the Spa Manager with any other ad-hoc duties
- A must: NVQ/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent (e.g. ITEC/BETEC/CIDESCO)
- A must: Facial (The VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skin Care, ITEC Level 3 in Facials or any similar qualifications)
- Lymphatic Drainage (level 3 in Full Body Massage or a Level 3 in Sports massage to be accepted which is an ITEC, VTCT, BTEC level 3 or similar qualification)
- Minimum 1/2 years spa experience
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach
- Good use of the English language, written and verbal
Desirable and highly interested in having the below:
- Nail Technician (any of: VCTC Level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments, CIBTAC Nail Technician Diploma, ITEC Level 2 (Junior) / Level 3 Diploma, BTEC National Award Certificate or Diploma in Beauty Therapy Sciences, NVQ Level 2 (Junior) / Level 3 (Senior).
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% Daylesford and Bamford discount
- 60% off Bamford skincare products
- 2 studio classes free every month
- 1 Bamford treatment every quarter
- Refer a friend (recruitment) scheme – up to £1000!
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform and footwear allowance
About the Company
Bamford is a philosophy rather than a seasonal fashion label. It began with the passionate convictions of our founder Carole Bamford to make natural products using the best artisans from around the world. Bamford was founded on the belief that we need to be mindful of our connection to the earth – to live consciously, respect nature’s resources and the land that provides for us. We believe in the need to nurture body, mind and spirit in tandem – to feel well and to feel happy the three need to be aligned and in harmony.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details