Assistant Manager wanted for our fast-paced dog and family friendly Cafe and Coffee Shop - Heather Farm Cafe, Chobham Road, Horsell, Woking, GU21 4XY
Full-time position - 40 hour week - No late nights
Up to £10 an hour
The ideal candidate will be a well-presented Assistant Manager who gets excited about the buzz of exceeding customer expectations and loves working in a really busy atmosphere.
- Customer service focused - experience of table service preferred
- Full P&L management and cost control
- Training and motivating staff an essential part of the role
- Must love dogs, coffee and kids!
- Benefits include: staff discount card, holiday pay, pension contributions, team building events, ability to transfer within the Company, focused professional development and training to further your career.
Barons success has been firmly built through its people. We provide a culture where everyone is given the opportunity to meet their potential, and develop their behaviours, skills and knowledge through our Barons Training Academy. Developing leadership competencies that enable individuals to grow, is how we are able to deliver our high standards of food and drink service. All successful candidates will enrol on the Barons Training Academy and will be given the opportunity to achieve up to level 5 Management qualifications whilst working in their role.
Manager / Supervisor / Duty Manager / Coffee / Cafe / Deli