Assistant Manager - The Black Boy, Shinfield, Reading, RG2 9BP
Barons Pub Company is a successful, family-friendly, independent pub group, who are passionate about its people. At Barons we are proud to serve great food and drink and deliver exceptional hospitality and customer service. We have 10 thriving sites located in lovely settings across Surrey and Berkshire. We are looking to recruit like-minded Hospitality professionals, who want to work in a motivated, challenging and ever evolving company.
Barons success has been firmly built through its people. We provide a culture where everyone is given the opportunity to meet their potential, and develop their behaviours, skills and knowledge through our Barons Training Academy. Developing leadership competencies that enable individuals to grow, is how we are able to deliver our high standards of food and drink service. All successful candidates will enrol on the Barons Training Academy and will be given the opportunity to achieve up to level 5 Management qualifications whilst working in their role.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package of up to £29,000
- Excellent training and professional development, with guaranteed opportunities for progression
- Amazing shift patterns for that work/life balance - 5 x 9 hour shifts
- Staff discount card, meals whilst on duty, team-building events
- Flexibility to move within the group
- You must preferably have had experience in a food-led Pub, Restaurant or Hotel operation and have a current driving license.
We have been recognised in the London Stock Exchange '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' report, which showcases the UK's most dynamic and fastest growing companies. All of our Pubs have 5 star hygiene ratings and excellent TripAdvisor reports.
Assistant Manager - Hospitality - Reading