Senior Chef de Partie - Hakkasan Mayfair
Founded in 2001, Hakkasan is one of the world’s most recognized restaurants known for its modern approach to traditional Cantonese cuisine. Since the original London offerings at Hanway Place and Mayfair, Hakkasan has expanded internationally across North America, Europe, United Arab Emirates and Asia. Hakkasan offers a distinctive dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge. Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee has led the Hakkasan kitchen since its inception, and his dedication to the art of Chinese cuisine has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world.
In search for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented Senior Chef de Partie to join our leading Chefs Team!
The ideal Senior Chef de Partie has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment;
- Passion for cooking and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin Chinese with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide hospitality company with establishments located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia.