Housekeeper - St Columb, Cornwall
Are you passionate about delivering the highest levels of presentation and cleanliness? Are you an experienced Housekeeper looking for your next challenge? Then the Retallack Resort & Spa near Newquay could be the place for you!
We are looking for experienced Housekeepers to join our team at Retallack. Working as part of a team, the Housekeepers are essential in delivering the highest standards across the holiday resort.
You will be responsible for -
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and presentation in guest accommodation
- Supporting the front of house teams with cleaning all public areas
- Highlighting any maintenance issues in accommodation to the Housekeeping Management
- Working to a deadline to achieve all the cleans required, but still ensuring the standards are upheld
We are looking for people who aren't afraid of a bit of hard work, have fun with a positive energy, and great team players who are there to support their colleagues. If that sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
We offer contracts at 13 hours per week, and operate our resort 12 months of the year. Additional hours are available during school holidays.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- A fair rate of pay regardless of age, we pay all our team the same basic rate
- 20% off food, leisure, spa and holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking